Sunday, June 7, 2009

What is the definition of you? by Mack

WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF YOU? (EVERYONE READ)
Posted Apr 3
get_object("_ctk_uid_DZOH0vomRC1").innerHTML = format_ts(1238741040);

We live in a new time and day, but not much has been done to correct the past. Our lives are entangled by obstacles and struggles in order to bring happiness. We hope our race, gender, or sex are not used against but for us in our hope to become a better nation as well as a better person. We are blind to the facts until our past comes to the present. Our moments especially now will contribute to a new generation. How much have we done to correct the history. Our growth is built amongst men but we do forget the part women have played in our role. The decisions that are put upon us are valid by all scopes. Why dont we cling on to our aspirations far and wide instead of putting ourselves in a box of just straight and narrow. It is our ability to be different that makes us into who we are. We spend more time being a part instead of directing the start. I have open up a world if your mind is willing to listen. Our body is only a excuse to not use our mind. The ability to think is more precious than the ability to controll. We all decide our fate and the path of anyone should not be govern, but should be uplifted. We lock out ourselves to stand behind the gate as it is open to those that wish to walk through... Seldom do I see our leaders on a pedestal as we all have walked through their shoes on the same streets. Our excuses are not their mistakes as our lives are compromise. We all have the ability to make change. Very few will walk with you in the face of controversy as they wait to see you break down those walls. The tears shade are by many, but it is the few that stay strong that lead a nation. The few call upon many but is it them that doesnt succeed or is it us holding them back. Their is no worse shame than to live still in slavery. Death is only a destiny we all face. It can not be compromised and nor can it be avoided. Why do we avoid life? Our passion to fight has been lost. Our desire to help others is their but we choose to help ourselves. You are one but look down on us as the dark side. You manipulate our lives every day. Once again do I avoid? When you try to degrade and segregate? Once again do I avoid? When you try to break our spirit through the use of inequality? Once again do I avoid? When I see my people starve? Once again do I avoid? When I see my people trying to survive by any means necessary? Once again do I avoid? When I see my people wronged by their superiors? Once again do I avoid? Do I let those few destroy what my people work for? Once again do I avoid? Yes we can avoid or yes we can overcome? Your light must shine to expose the darkness? Your struggle is part of a bigger picture? Once again do I avoid? The answer is up to you. I choose to confront and keep my position. My body may become weak, but my mind echos strength. Once again do I avoid? We avoid more than the few that dictate. It is we that gives them power for a few to represent our initiative. Why do we be little ourselves to the few, but stand with the many. The many want a fighter a champion, but why are you many, when you been a fighter, a champion, all your life. Once again do I avoid? I challenge the many to use their own mind. Once again do I avoid? What we avoid is valid. What we create as valid is our stuggle. What we stand by is success. It is the many that make the few. Once again do I avoid? My answer is I'm tired of making excuses for avoiding the problem. I as many need to confront and not settle. Once again do I avoid? Our God as well as our devil is what we all live for? It exist in all but few recognize its intent? It is why many are called but few are chosen? Once again do I avoid? The greatest trick was making the devil not exist? Look at the past and into the present. How many times has the devil reappeared in your life? Once again do I avoid? History is doom to repeat itself through the many being dictated by few? Once again do I avoid? I rather open my eyes to know the devil exist in its many forms. Once again do I avoid by keeping my eyes closed? Once again do I avoid? How many times does our body die, before we give the gift of life? Once again do I avoid? Snakes produce poison but the mind to know that poison exist is the cure. The mind to know the devil exist is the remedy. Recognition is to heal. Acceptance is to avoid. Compromise is to settle. Conviction is everlasting. Once again do I avoid? Do you want a pardon or do you want justice? Once again do I avoid? The end is the beginning. Once again do I avoid? How will it end for you? Once again do I avoid? Right now is the start, the end is only a mind state. Once again do I avoid? We all can die, but are you willing to take the responsibility of living. Once again do you avoid?

No comments: